At Siva Jewellers, we have introduced a monthly savings plan for buying gold jewellery. The schemes enable customers to plan their jewellery purchases in advance and purchase jewellery in monthly instalments. By saving a small amount on a monthly basis, one can get a treasure under the scheme. You can save up to ₹500 – RS 1,00,000 per month in this scheme. In this scheme, you can deposit your money in gold or cash, depending on the price of gold on the day of payment.
At the end of the 11th month, you can buy gold jewellery equal to the gold weight saved at the maximum production cost (excluding making and Wastage charges) of 916 hallmark jewellery.
One month's bonus on the cash deposit at the end of 11 months will be given.
|State Bank of India
|Madurai City Branch
You can sell any of your old jewellery and buy new gold jewellery according to its quality at the end of 11 months at the maximum manufacturing cost (excluding making and Wastage charges) for 916 hallmark jewellery.
Onetime payment plan
At the end of 11 months, you can buy old gold jewellery at the maximum manufacturing cost (excluding making and Wastage charges) of 916 hallmark jewellery for a one-time payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must submit a duly filled application and valid ID proof along with the first installment.
- The monthly subscription amount has to be paid continuously for Eleven month.
- The member can purchase the jewellery after paying the entire subscription amount. So, subscribe yourself to get this offer. The amount should be paid in the respective month, and a receipt should be obtained. After maturity, it is given as jewellery. Join this programme.
- Cash payments will not be refunded to members for any reason.
- At the end of the 11th month, the member can redeem gold ornaments for the weight saved in this scheme at the maximum production price.
- Customers can nominate a nominee by submitting KYC details. The name and relationship of the guardian if the nominee is under 18 years of age should be clearly mentioned in the application form.
- For gold ornaments purchased in excess of the amount paid by them, the appropriate making and Wastage charges will be collected from the Customer. All offers are not applicable if customers prefer to complete the plan early.
- GST tax and other taxes levied by the government will also be applicable. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Customers can purchase jewellery after completing 11 months of registration; however, the jewellery must be purchased within 365 days from the date of registration.
- In case the passbook is missing, members should immediately inform our showroom and take the necessary action.
- Customers' KYC details and mobile number will be verified upon the maturity of this scheme.
- Members' signatures will be verified during the maturity of the plan.
- Management reserves the right to change, suspend, or remove these terms and conditions at its sole discretion. In case of any dispute, it belongs to Madurai's jurisdiction.
Instalments can be paid by the 12th of every month through local cheques, post-dated cheques, online G-Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, UPI, and net banking. After payment, inform the company about the details.
Yes, you can buy it.
According to the rules, no refund will be given under any circumstance.
The members will receive making and Wastage charges corresponding to the weight of gold purchased in excess of the amount paid by them.
Monthly installments cannot be paid in advance.
Yes, other government levies applicable on that day will also be applicable.